You can find an extensive list of references here (last update August 2013).
- Raymond Sheh, Sören Schwertfeger and Arnoud Visser, “16 Years of RoboCup Rescue”, KI – Künstliche Intelligenz, Volume 30, Issue 3, October 2016
- Arnoud Visser, Nobuhiro Ito and Alexander Kleiner, “RoboCup Rescue Simulation Innovation Strategy”, in the Proceedings of the 18th RoboCup Symposium, João Pessoa – Brazil, July, 2014.
- H. Levent Akın, Nobuhiro Ito, Adam Jacoff, Alexander Kleiner, Johannes Pellenz and Arnoud Visser , “RoboCup Rescue Robot and Simulation Leagues”, AI Magazine, Vol 34, No.1, pp.78-86, 2013.
- Cameron Skinner and Sarvapali Ramchurn, “The RoboCup rescue simulation platform”, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS’10) – Volume 1, Pages 1647-1648, 2010.
- Stephen Balakirsky, Stefano Carpin, Alexander Kleiner, Michael Lewis, Arnoud Visser, Jijun Wang and Vittorio Amos Ziparo, “Towards heterogeneous robot teams for disaster mitigation: Results and performance metrics from RoboCup rescue”, Journal of Field Robotics, Volume 24, Issue 11-12, pages 943–967, 2007.
- Cameron Skinner and Mike Barley, “Robocup Rescue Simulation Competition: Status Report”, in ‘RoboCup 2005: Robot Soccer World Cup IX’, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 4020, pp 632-639, 2006.
- H. Kitano and S. Tadokoro, “A grand challenge for multiagent and intelligent systems”, AI Magazine 22:39–52, 2001.
- Murphy et al. (2000) Mixed-initiative control of multiple heterogeneous robots for usar. Technical Report CRASAR-TR2000-11, Center for Robot Assisted Search & Rescue, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Jennings et al. (1997) Cooperative search and rescue with a team of mobile robots. In Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Advanced Robotics (ICAR), pages 193–200
See also the extensive lists of chronological sorted journal articles and conferences papers related to both competitions: