You can find an extensive list of references here (last update August 2013).
- Raymond Sheh, Sören Schwertfeger and Arnoud Visser, “16 Years of RoboCup Rescue”, KI – Künstliche Intelligenz, Volume 30, Issue 3, October 2016
- Arnoud Visser, Nobuhiro Ito and Alexander Kleiner, “RoboCup Rescue Simulation Innovation Strategy”, in the Proceedings of the 18th RoboCup Symposium, João Pessoa – Brazil, July, 2014.
- H. Levent Akın, Nobuhiro Ito, Adam Jacoff, Alexander Kleiner, Johannes Pellenz and Arnoud Visser , “RoboCup Rescue Robot and Simulation Leagues”, AI Magazine, Vol 34, No.1, pp.78-86, 2013.
- Cameron Skinner and Sarvapali Ramchurn, “The RoboCup rescue simulation platform”, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS’10) – Volume 1, Pages 1647-1648, 2010.
- Stephen Balakirsky, Stefano Carpin, Alexander Kleiner, Michael Lewis, Arnoud Visser, Jijun Wang and Vittorio Amos Ziparo, “Towards heterogeneous robot teams for disaster mitigation: Results and performance metrics from RoboCup rescue”, Journal of Field Robotics, Volume 24, Issue 11-12, pages 943–967, 2007.
- Cameron Skinner and Mike Barley, “Robocup Rescue Simulation Competition: Status Report”, in ‘RoboCup 2005: Robot Soccer World Cup IX’, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 4020, pp 632-639, 2006.
- H. Kitano and S. Tadokoro, “A grand challenge for multiagent and intelligent systems”, AI Magazine 22:39–52, 2001.
- Murphy et al. (2000) Mixed-initiative control of multiple heterogeneous robots for usar. Technical Report CRASAR-TR2000-11, Center for Robot Assisted Search & Rescue, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Jennings et al. (1997) Cooperative search and rescue with a team of mobile robots. In Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Advanced Robotics (ICAR), pages 193–200
See also a nicely sorted chronological list of journal articles and conferences papers related to both competitions (extensive, but still incomplete):
- Agent competition
- Virtual Robot competition